In compliance with article 10.1 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), the identification data of the owner are indicated::
- Responsible: Jose Ramón Cid Constela. (hereinafter, “LAB34”)
- NIF: ES44459684V
- Registered office: San Cibrao das Viñas. Ourense.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: lab34.es
Purpose of personal data processing
- Carry out the provision of the contracted products/services.
- Contact, process, manage and respond to requests (either through digital and/or conventional means).
- Carry out the assessment and management of the curriculum vitae provided by the user for selection processes, as well as hiring processes.
The regulations on data protection allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of data and opposition and limitation to their treatment, as well as not being the subject of decisions based solely on the automated treatment of your data, when appropriate.
These rights are characterized by the following:
- Its exercise is free, except in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests (eg, repetitive nature), in which case LAB34 may charge a fee proportional to the administrative costs incurred or refuse to act.
- You can exercise your rights directly or through your legal representative or volunteer.
- We must respond to your request within one month, although, taking into account the complexity and number of requests, the deadline can be extended by another two months.
- We have the obligation to inform you about the means to exercise these rights, which must be accessible and without being able to deny you the exercise of the right for the sole reason of choosing another means. If the request is submitted by electronic means, the information will be provided by these means whenever possible, unless you request otherwise.
- If LAB34 does not process the request, it will inform you, no later than one month, of the reasons for its non-action and the possibility of claiming before a Control Authority.
In order to facilitate your exercise, we provide you with links to the application form for each of the rights: (spanish)
- Form for exercising the right of access
- Form for exercising the right of rectification
- Opposition right exercise form
- Form for exercising the right of suppression (right “to be forgotten”)
- Form for exercising the right to limitation of treatment
- Form for exercising the right to portability
- Exercise form not to be subject to automated individual decisions